The Stormin' Mormon

  

Monday, June 30, 2003

LSAT

Well, I got my LSAT results back. A 166 (out of 180). That's the 95th percentile. I'm sorta disappointed. When I took the test I completely bombed one section, not even finihsing the last 4 questions. But later, when a similar section with the same types of questions (logical reasoning) came up, I did really well. It is the practice, however, that one section of the LSAT is a "test" section that the LSAC uses to design future tests. That section gets dropped from the final score, and it just happened to be the one I did well on. Oh well. I should still manage to get in anywhere but maybe the top 10 schools.

Posted by Unknown at 9:47 AM :

Comments:
Post a Comment


Broadcast semi-live 700 yards from the remains of Robert E. Lee's horse

"AH! My Satan worshiping eyes! They Burn!"
-The Puppy Blender


Cool Links

LDS Church and Mormon.org
Redscape
/.

The Alliance of Free Blogs


Blog Links

Blogroll Me!

<< ? | LDS Blogs | list >>
« # PNW Blogs ? »

Todays Terror Alert Level
Brought you by the letters H, S, and the number 1
Terror Alert Level

Archives

Listed on BlogShares

Powered by Blogger