The Stormin' Mormon

  

Wednesday, June 18, 2003

Oh wow, so much to catch up on. That's what happens when you procrastate hte things you should be doing. You wind up diddling away your time with meaningless dribble instead of doing stuff htat can actually improve your life. Seeing as how this is my substitution for a diary, I really should write more often. But now is not hte time... I have been comanded to shut off the machine and get to bed. I'll check in tommorow and update the world on my life of the past few weeks. Lots of stuff!

Posted by Unknown at 11:37 PM :

Comments:
Post a Comment


Broadcast semi-live 700 yards from the remains of Robert E. Lee's horse

"AH! My Satan worshiping eyes! They Burn!"
-The Puppy Blender


Cool Links

LDS Church and Mormon.org
Redscape
/.

The Alliance of Free Blogs


Blog Links

Blogroll Me!

<< ? | LDS Blogs | list >>
« # PNW Blogs ? »

Todays Terror Alert Level
Brought you by the letters H, S, and the number 1
Terror Alert Level

Archives

Listed on BlogShares

Powered by Blogger