The Stormin' Mormon

  

Thursday, August 28, 2003

School has begun

So I have more access to internet. My most interesting news of this first week of class was SOC 320: Introduction to Social Research. It's a required class in my major and is shaping up to be as boring as it sounds. Our first two sessions have been basicaly the textbook and the professor trying to convince us that Social Science actually is a science. Beyond taking statistics, its really not. As long as you got some kind of numbers to back it up, you can make up any kind of BS and pass it off and The Way Things Are™. Anyways, I'm sure there will be more on this later. Looks like I can get straight "A"s this semester. In other news, I moving out to the apartment over our garage with a friend so I can pretend to be a responsible adult.

Posted by Unknown at 3:28 PM :

Comments:
Post a Comment


Broadcast semi-live 700 yards from the remains of Robert E. Lee's horse

"AH! My Satan worshiping eyes! They Burn!"
-The Puppy Blender


Cool Links

LDS Church and Mormon.org
Redscape
/.

The Alliance of Free Blogs


Blog Links

Blogroll Me!

<< ? | LDS Blogs | list >>
« # PNW Blogs ? »

Todays Terror Alert Level
Brought you by the letters H, S, and the number 1
Terror Alert Level

Archives

Listed on BlogShares

Powered by Blogger