The Stormin' Mormon

  

Tuesday, September 09, 2003

Linking for Victory!

The Bear will join our alliance and display our logo (now displayed to the left) if we participate the most in the New Blog Showcase. Here are my votes:

Pardon my English with Who Needs Citizenship? Although I don't believe the US needs an Official Language, I agree with Aaron's sentiments that Citizenship should be something worth striving for.

Eye on the Left with The Exclusionary World of Money. Leftists are funny, and I just love the Commandantes fashion statement =D

Machine in the Ghost with If Americans Ran the Afterlife. I think this could fit well with the eternal progression tenet of LDS theology.

EDIT: Correction, The Bear will actually make this a weekly thing, posting the logo of the winner. He will actually stay neutral.

Posted by Unknown at 3:26 PM :

Comments:
Post a Comment


Broadcast semi-live 700 yards from the remains of Robert E. Lee's horse

"AH! My Satan worshiping eyes! They Burn!"
-The Puppy Blender


Cool Links

LDS Church and Mormon.org
Redscape
/.

The Alliance of Free Blogs


Blog Links

Blogroll Me!

<< ? | LDS Blogs | list >>
« # PNW Blogs ? »

Todays Terror Alert Level
Brought you by the letters H, S, and the number 1
Terror Alert Level

Archives

Listed on BlogShares

Powered by Blogger