The Stormin' Mormon

  

Saturday, September 18, 2004

Good times

I've been sadly neglecting this blog. I hope to do better. Anyways, the sweltering heat of the Lexington summer is leaving us. Ivan brought us what I believe to be the last blast of warm air, and in its wake today was the most pleasant day yet. I regret not getting out to enjoy it more, but this is also the first weekend I've had homework over. Sadly, I will even need to do a substantial amount on Sunday.

Speaking of school, I'm generaly keeping up well, but I worry because all of my classmates are studying much much more, which leads me to believe I'm doing something wrong. I've also signed up for a slew of clubs and societies and such, even getting some officerships (read resume candy). Not really a burden yet though. Quite the opposite, since most of these groups provide free food.

Posted by Unknown at 6:44 PM :

Comments:
Post a Comment


Broadcast semi-live 700 yards from the remains of Robert E. Lee's horse

"AH! My Satan worshiping eyes! They Burn!"
-The Puppy Blender


Cool Links

LDS Church and Mormon.org
Redscape
/.

The Alliance of Free Blogs


Blog Links

Blogroll Me!

<< ? | LDS Blogs | list >>
« # PNW Blogs ? »

Todays Terror Alert Level
Brought you by the letters H, S, and the number 1
Terror Alert Level

Archives

Listed on BlogShares

Powered by Blogger