The Stormin' Mormon

  

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Wierd Song

Random tricentennial post: I just heard this crazy song "Glomd" by a group called "Koop". Several times it plays a sythesized flute sound I swear is directly ripped from a theme from the old Playstation RPG "Beyond the Beyond," the only RPG I've actually owned, and helped convince me I'd never own another one. The rest of the song incorporated elements of the flute riff into the melody. I smell a copyright infringment action... except both the game and the song are so obscure nobody probably cares.

Posted by Anonymous at 4:22 PM :

Comments:
Post a Comment


Broadcast semi-live 700 yards from the remains of Robert E. Lee's horse

"AH! My Satan worshiping eyes! They Burn!"
-The Puppy Blender


Cool Links

LDS Church and Mormon.org
Redscape
/.

The Alliance of Free Blogs


Blog Links

Blogroll Me!

<< ? | LDS Blogs | list >>
« # PNW Blogs ? »

Todays Terror Alert Level
Brought you by the letters H, S, and the number 1
Terror Alert Level

Archives

Listed on BlogShares

Powered by Blogger